Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about the surviving individual, and the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact etc. included in the information. It refers to information that can identify specific individuals, fingerprints, data on voice crests, and the insurer number of the health insurance card that can identify specific individuals (personal identification information). 。
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
When the user registers, we may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e -mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number. In addition, information on transactions and payments, including the personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, includes our partner (information provider, advertisers, and advertising distribution destinations. It is called "partner".).
Article 3 (Purpose to collect and use personal information)
The purpose of the Company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our service
- To answer inquiries from users (including identification verification)
- To send emails for new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of services that users are using, and information on other services provided by the Company
- For contact as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service or the user who want to use the service for unauthorized or unjust purposes, and refuse to use it.
- To have the user browse, change, delete, and browse the usage status
- To charge users for users in paid services
- Purpose associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is rationally recognized as the purpose of use is related to the change.
- If the purpose of use is made, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user or published on this website by the Company's prescribed method.
Article 5 (Provided by a third party of personal information)
- We do not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user in advance, except in the following cases. However, it is except that the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations are allowed.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- It is necessary for the government's institution, local governments, or the commissioned person needs to cooperate in carrying out the administrative work specified by law, and obtains the consent of the person to hinder the execution of the office. When there is a risk
- When announcing or announcing the following items in advance, and notification to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Include provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- Data items provided to third parties
- Methods or methods provided to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties in response to the person's request
- How to accept the person's request
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of the information shall not be a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided according to the succession of the business due to merger and other reasons
- When using personal information in collaboration with a specific person, the items of personal information used in joint use, the scope of the user in joint use, and the usage of the user When the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance or placed in a state where the person is easily known.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the person asks him to disclose his personal information, we will disclose it without delay. However, if you disclose any of the following, all or part of it may not be disclosed, and if you make a decision not to be disclosed, you will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
- If the person or a third party may harm the life, body, property, and other rights
- If there is a risk of significantly obstacles to the proper implementation of our business
- Other cases where it violates laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- The user is corrected, added, or deleted personal information to the Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.", according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter, correction, etc. (hereinafter, correction, etc. ) You can claim.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the claim from the user, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company shall notify users without delay when making corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when making a decision not to make corrections.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or erases the use (hereinafter referred to as the use of personal information because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of use, or because it is acquired by fraudulent means. If you are asked to stop, etc.), you will conduct a necessary survey without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey result set forth in the preceding paragraph, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The Company shall notify the user without delay if the use is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it has decided not to suspend the use.
- Regardless of the preceding two paragraphs, it is difficult to suspend users when having a large cost for suspension of use, etc., and can take measures to be replaced to protect user rights. In the case of this alternative, we will take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying users, except for the laws and regulations and other specified matters.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries about this policy, please contact the following window.
Address: 4825 Ukata, Afu-cho, Shima City, Mie Prefecture, 517-0501
Company name: Flat Bit Studio Co., Ltd.
E -mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org